Search In Site

21 June, 2013

Html :Tags and Formatting


HTML is a language that is coded with tags. They are called tags because they tag parts of a webpage for formatting in a browser. HTML tags are very easy to spot in web page source. They are the things shown that start with a < and end with a >. Most HTML tags have an opening tag (<tag>) to start formatting text and a closing tag (</tag>) to end the formatting.
There are some HTML tags that are absolutely necessary in an HTML page. Those tags are as follows:
<HTML>' and </HTML>': Usually put at the top (<HTML>) and bottom (</HTML>) of an HTML page. This tag tells the browser that this page is an HTML page.
<HEAD> and </HEAD>: This is where information about the entire page is placed.
<TITLE> and </TITLE>: This tag needs to be put between the <HEAD> and </HEAD>. This tag gives a name for your page. The name won't be shown in the the text of the page, but rather in the top of the browser window.
<BODY> and </BODY>: This tag defines the body portion of the page. Later we will learn how to use the <BODY> tag to add background colors, text colors, and margins.
Now that we know the required tags, I'm going to put my text that 
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Ajy vrma's Homepage</TITLE>
</HEAD>

<BODY> This Is my Web Page!

Hi, I am Ajy vrma. I built this web page because I love HTML! I am crazy about to do something extra!
I Love programming languages.

Nice To Have With You,
!!!~!!!! Miss You Bye !!!~!!!


</BODY> </HTML> But When We Open The Above In Browser Nothing Goes Right :Lets See What Mistake we Have Done !
The <p> tag can add paragraph spacing to your page. The <BR> tag adds a single line break to your page.
These tags do not need a <p> and </p>, or <BR> and </BR>, unlike the other tags.
So now our page is coded like this:
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Ajy vrma's Homepage</TITLE>
</HEAD>

<BODY>
This Is my Web Page!<p>
Hi, I am Ajy vrma. I built this web page because I love HTML! I am crazy about to do something extra!<p>
I Love programming languages.<p>
Nice To Have With You,<BR>
!!!~!!!! Miss You Bye !!!~!!!
</BODY>
</HTML>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Visitors All The Tricks And Hacks Posted Here Are Only For Knowledge Purpose.Don't Use These for Illegal Operations.

 
Twitter Bird Gadget